Op-Let: ASEM (EAT) e-Handleiding & Gids
The Op-Let Handbook & Guide is an ALL-IN-ONE Handbook, Study Guide and Workbook. It comprises ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW to guide your interpretation, understanding, self-regulation and appreciation of the prescribed work, Asem by Jan Vermeulen. It is content-rich, visually engaging and user-friendly -- making it EASY, EFFECTIVE, and ENJOYABLE to GET THE GRADE.
- Background Information (for establishing a context)
- Nutshell Definitions (words, phrases, expressions)
- Nutshell Summaries of Literary Elements (per chapter)
- Concise Chapter Summaries (side-by-side Afrikaans-English)
- Comprehensive Analyses and In-depth Discussions of Literary Elements (title; genre; plot structure; narrative voice and point of view; characters and characterisation; character relationships and groupings; conflict and tension; passage and handling of time; background and time period; macro and micro settings; atmosphere: tone and mood; central themes, sub-themes; messages; symbols and motifs)
- Bright Ideas for Classroom Peers (exercises, assignments, activities)
- Practice Questions (contextual, paragraph and essay)
- Publisher: SeiKlo Publishers | Uitgewers
- Series: Op-Let (OPvoedkundige LETterkunde)
- Category: Literature e-Film Guide (Illustrated)
- Subject: Afrikaans First Additional Language
- Curriculum: IEB (NSC, CAPS)
- Grade: 11, 12
- Format: eBook (ePDF)
- Extent: 296 pp
DESIGNED for use by learners, teachers and tutors.
DEVELOPED by a team of Subject Matter Experts.
SUITED for concurrent classes, in-person and online.
PUT TO THE TEST in private, public and home schools.
PERFECT for coursework revision and exam preparation.
For more information, visit www.seiklo.co.za
or send an email to The SeiKlo Team at info(at)seiklo.co.za